USPS Priority or First Class shipping within U.S. - Rate Determined by Weight
USPS International outside the U.S. & Canada - $5.00 Flat Rate
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, within 24-72 hours of your order. Your items will be protected throughout shipment as they will arrive in a small 100% recycled cardboard jewelry box within a padded envelope.
Shipping times can be longer during the December holidays. Customers are advised to order by December 10th to ensure delivery before Christmas. International orders should order by December 1st for Holiday delivery.
Customers with orders shipped internationally are responsible for all duties and taxes.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express). We also accept Paypal.
If your order does not meet your expectation, you may return it for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Please contact us prior to returning an order. We do not cover the cost of return shipping. Requirements for returning merchandise:
1. Item must be returned in its original packaging, with tag still in place.
2. Include invoice with a written explanation for return.
3. Ship via registered mail or use delivery confirmation, tracking or insurance.
If we do not receive the package, we will not issue a refund. Provided the item is received in good condition, a refund will be promptly issued upon receipt. Please do not return items that have been worn or damaged in your care.
1. Keep it dry. Metal is affected by moisture as well as chemicals in soaps, swimming pools and from sweat. Take your jewelry off when you swim, bathe, shower or exercise.
2. Store it in a safe place. We suggest a cloth pouch, box or zip lock bag to prevent tarnish. If it is something that may tangle easily, we suggest finding a safe place to hang the item.
3. Clean your jewelry occasionally. Use a jewelry polish cloth, they can be purchased online in the shop.
If you are a retailer interested in wholesale please contact us through our website and we will send you information about our awesome wholesale website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where do you get your materials?
The materials we use in our designs are handpicked and collected by Larissa Loden from flea markets, warehouses, estate sales and many other sources. Larissa travels frequently for work and pleasure and picks up interesting objects everywhere she goes.
Can you adjust the size?
Yes, we are happy to work with you to make sure the jewelry fits your needs, just send us an email to discuss.
Do you do custom work?
Yes, but it is upon approval. We love to design bridal jewlery that has an antique flair or jewelry for your next special event. If you would like a custom piece please contact us 3 months before your event to give us time to plan, design, and create your one of a kind piece.
If your question was not answered here, please contact us through the contact us page and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You can also call us at 612-886-9134.